Schmölders offers you complete maintance and repair of your spindle:
Spindel refurbishing includes:
- Disassembly and failure analysis
- Repair of bearing assemblies
- Overhaul of the clamping system
- Repair of the spindle shaft
- Overhaul of the tool interface
- Replacement of sensors and encoders
- Production of spare parts in-house
- Creation of the status and failure report
- Detailed and transparent cost estimate
We dismantle your spindle and analyze the cause of failure. Once this is done you will receive an assessment of the general condition of your spindle. In conjunction with a detailed failure report, you will recieve transparent and comprehensive information on repair costs and expected repair time.
Independent of the manufacturer such as: Cytec, Deckel Maho, EUMACH, Fanuc, Fischer AG, Fischer Precise, Franz Kessler, Gamfior, GMN, Homag, Hurco, IBAG, IMT, Jäger, Kellenberger, Omlat, Step-Tec, Weiss a.s.o.
Our special service:
Production bottlenecks caused by the failure of your spindle can be compensated by utilising our own machinery park during the repair period.